Saturday December 3
· Quad HBCU vs Ivy at Harvard
· BU Early Season Opener at BU
· MIT Coed Intrasquad Meet at MIT
· Suffolk Open-Meet at Reggie Lewis
Monday, December 5
· General Meeting/clinic (see below)
1. Reminder: Dues for this year were due Oct 1, 2022. If you haven't paid them for the year please make every effort to take care of that. Dues are $80.00 Mail to: Don Kirkland III at PO Box 15 North Salem NH 03073. Speed up the process by writing your check in advance made payable to MTFOA. If you need a receipt, pay by check.
2. PRESIDENTS EXCHANGE ZONE
Members are reminded that they must attend at least one General Meeting each year to remain in good standing. With Covid receding, this will be in effect this year.
The second General Meeting/clinic at St. John’s Prep has been rescheduled for Monday, December 5. Details to follow. There will be a second clinic at Wheaton College in March (exact date tba), and our end of year banquet in June.
2023 High School rulebooks will be available at the December meeting. Collegiate rule books aren't available for print yet (for some reason). PDF version is available. The 2023 NFHS and 2023-2024 NCAA books become the current set of rules on 1/1/2023.
Members are reminded that dues for the year were due by October 1. Send your dues check to Don Kirkland.
With the New Balance Track opening this year, there will be LOTS of work available.
3. NCAA adopts rules changes
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel has approved several rules changes, including an expansion of sprint relay exchange zone, new uniform rule and field event time limits.
4. NFHS adopts rules changes