Saturday November 5
· MSTCA Frank Mooney Invitational Wrentham
1. GENERAL REMINDERS
· Annual $80.00 dues were due on October 1st. (checks made payable to MTFOA and sent to Don Kirkland III, P.O. Box 15, North Salem, N.H. 03073) Speed up the process by writing your check in advance made payable to MTFOA. If you need a receipt, pay by check.
· APPAREL: To avoid lines at our upcoming membership meeting, Dave Johns is reminding everyone that they can order apparel by phone anytime. email@example.com, phone is 978-764-1880. If you intend to make a purchase of apparel, please also bring a second check for that.
· If there are any changes in your personal information: address, phone number, email address, both for accuracy and to speed up the process, please write out your changes in advance and submit to Don Kirkland III. Remember to include your name with your information. The importance of accurate contact information for members cannot be over emphasized. Please keep your Secretary-Treasurer informed.
· A reminder about passing the background check in order to work high school meets. The registration is open on July 1st and it is a one-time registration and background check for the 3 seasons https://miaa.arbitersports.com/front/110185/Site
· league assigners should forward their league officials rosters to Commissioner Dave Johns firstname.lastname@example.org so that he can assure that all who are working are compliant with the MIAA requirements. Those not registered, shouldn’t expect to be assigned.
2. Winter Availability Sheet
Last Spring season we piloted our Availability Sheet where officials signed up for Track Meets will now be done electronically. This was enormously successful. If you intend to Officiate this Winter, and we hope that you do, you must complete the attached Availability Sheet and submit it. Electronically!
3. ADDITIONAL OFFICIATING OPPORTUNITIES
DCL looking for officials on
Jan 4 2 officials needed
Jan 11 2 officials needed
Jan 11 2 officials needed
Jan 18 2 0fficials needed
Jan 25 2 officials need
All meets held at New Balance Facility 4pm start
4. PRESDENTS EXCHANGE ZONE
Members are reminded that they must attend at least one General Meeting each year to remain in good standing. With Covid receding, this will be in effect this year.
The second General Meeting, and first clinic of the year, will be held at St. John’s Prep on Thursday, December 1. There will be a second clinic at Wheaton College in March (exact date tba), and our end of year banquet in June.
Members are reminded that dues for the year were due by October 1. Send your dues check to Don Kirkland at
With the New Balance Track opening this year, there will be LOTS of work available.
5. NCAA adopts rules changes
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel has approved several rules changes, including an expansion of sprint relay exchange zone, new uniform rule and field event time limits.
6. NFHS adopts rules changes